|i have been a regular user of the word “busy” in the past but i am the process of dropping it from my vocabulary…at least in terms of myself…..i have come to see it as being an ego reinforcer….as in “I’m so busy” having a secondary meaning of “I’m so important”…..so i am working on dropping it….
my story today is that i am grateful to have all the opportunities to create and share my artwork….and i have been very happily occupied with many new things…..here are a few with links….
1. Sandwell Slough Show…..this is a local show with several artists creating work based on raising awareness of a beautiful and threatened area on our lovely island….my pieces were of my “Heron” series of glass art
2. Glass Christmas ornaments to Crafthouse Gallery in Vancouver
3. New glass art to Vernon Public Art Gallery
4. 3 New paintings to Resolution Gallery in Calgary for an event called “The Tea Party” in conjunction with “The Naked Leaf Tea Company”
5. Preparing new mixed media paintings for a solo showing at Artzi Stuff in Nanaimo in early
and working on orders for commissioned pieces, flower bouquets for The Shayne Gallery
and many more things including travels and family….
|Gratitude Every Day mixed media painting|
|May you inner self be secure and happy mixed media painting|
|This Sacred Land mixed media painting|